Research on Chiropractic
There is a wealth of information to that supports chiropractic care, here are a few examples:
- The Bronfort report (2010), a study that shows the benefit of Chiropractic care for general musculoskeletal and non-musculoskeletal problems.
- The Manga report (1994) shows the effectiveness and the cost effectiveness of Chiropractic.
- The UK Beam Trial (2004) showed that joint manipulation alone and manipulation followed by exercise provided cost effective additions to general practice.
- Chiropractic care vs Physiotherapy care
- Chiropractic care vs bed rest
When it comes to a particular illness or disease the Ciropractors and staff at Align Chiropractic do not claim to "treat" anything or "cure" anything specifically. We have people we provide care for who feel we help manage their symptoms e.g. musculoskeletal aches and pains occurring in an illness but it would irresponsible to say we "treat" or "cure" such things.
There may be certain conditions where there may be some research and case studies suggesting we can help, but as we are not backed by "big bucks", or a big pharmaceuticals firm or similar, there has not been many randomised controlled studies done yet in most cases.
If you still want clarity please feel free to book in for a free 15 min spinal health check where the Chiropractor can discuss things with you in person and not by phone or email where information can be misconstrued.